Wednesday, April 20, 2011

2005 Joh. Jos. Prüm Graacher Himmelreich Auslese Gold Cap $60


I can't even go into details on how much I love this wine. I'm not going to tell you what it is cause if you don't know that by now, stop reading my shit! What region? Figure it for yourself! Really, if you are tasting these types of wines, there is little I can tell you that you have not already sniffed and tasted on your own. All you need to know is that is has a nose of petrol and wet rock that blows off after a few minutes and the honey and orange blossoms creep up. This shit should be used for sex not wine tastings. It's just that sweet. Hold onto your panties and cavities as the juice in this bottle will make any sweet-tooth ache. Could not have asked for a better way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment